My Ebooks:

My Ebooks:
A thoughtful blend of original ‪‎photography‬, ‪haiku‬ and ‪calligraphy‬; a cathartic journey upon fluid images and simple words.

19 Sept 2009

Fast and furious: Dining for a lazy mood.

Tonight it was one those nights. You know what I mean:
"Honey, what's for dinner?"
"Sweetie, do you the red or the green tin?"
That's it, laziness... I wasn't feeling like staying behind the fires for long so I opted for potato croquets but, since I am not so easy, I wanted to couple them with a dip. There we go again, interrogating my brain... Ok, tuna and parsley with some wine and spiciness. Dip done!
To summarise:  Potato croquets with parsley and tuna dip.

Parsley-Tuna-White wine Dip

Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup of white wine;
- 1 bunch of Parley;
- 1 can tuna in olive oil;
- 1 shallot;
- 1 garlic clove;
- olive oil;
- cayenne pepper;
- few drops Worcester sauce;
- salt and pepper



How to:
Put the white wine in a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Let it reduce a bit and add the chopped parsley (you can also use the stems, but chop them finely), the tuna and the chopped shallot. Add a little bit of water, cover the pot and let cook for few minutes. Pour all in a blender, add the coarsely chopped garlic clove and wizz. Add some olive oil until you will obtain a nice smooth texture. Taste and season with Worcester sauce, salt, cayenne and some black pepper.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment